Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Christiano and Alma - Artists

Last Friday I went to an exhibition opening for a design company called Retina78. During the night I managed to have a chat with the very amicable Alma Thomas and her friend Christiano Menezes. Christiano is very talented photographer, illustrator, and artist. He was celebrating his 10th anniversary at Caza Arte Contemporanea. I'd recommend that you check out Christiano's website here.

Yes, it was a night out for the cool crowd, and me.

Here's a badly edited video (I tried my best) of the chat we had together, followed by some of Christiano's artwork, and a beautiful ballad entitled 'fall' sung by Alma. I should mention that Alma and her husband Pedro also run a production company and if the video is anything to go by, a very creative one.




IMGA0114

IMGA0117

IMGA0112

IMGA0111


No comments:

Post a Comment